Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stripes

The last few months have seen black and white striped rugs popping up EVERYWHERE. This is a trend I absolutely love and something that will last for years to come.

Elle Decor September 08'
The best part about this is the rug is from Madeline Weinrib, which is very expensive, and I think the whole rug was made by using multiples of her runners because I could not find this exact one on the website. Anyways of course Ikea sells a knock off because they knew I was broke and really wanted this rug!

Ikea Stockholm Rand
$179
Living Etc Sep. 2008.

I have been in love with this rug forever and just a few days ago I picked up Living etc. and there is was, smack on the front cover. The home it was shown in also had these rugs throughout.

Ikea Sveje Rug
$12.95
The rug in action.
Living Etc. September 2008

I would like to take a moment to say that Living etc is an amazing magazine, it encompases everything I represent and everything I try to convey with my blog. Each page is edited to showcase one distinct style or trend, there is no guess work when reading the magazine because everything flows so well.





No comments: