Wednesday, February 18, 2009

decorating in your 20's

I know I'm not the only one who is upset Domino is closing down,
especially since this months issue was the best I have seen in a while.
I LOVED their section on decorating in your 20's, it was so spot on with my aesthetics it almost made me embarrassed.
I love the minimalism of the space,with the books on the floor-not just stacked on the wall but actually spread out quite a ways.
I also could not stop drooling over the beautiful floral arrangement taking over the space and adding that pop of color the room needed.The black doors added to the architectural interest the room already had.The Chanel basketball is sadly the kind of random stuff I tend to accumulate.
I have NO closet space, and also no space to put a simple chrome clothing rack.If I had an open enough space I would put all of my dresses on it!I love the white bed with the black luggage- the article said it was handmade Prada, swoon.

No comments: